When you talk about the future of the best gaming monitor, then you are talking about the many and many tiny pixels. And when you talk about tiny pixels, you think of the 1440p 144hz monitor for gaming. You will find some articles on the web providing full information about the 144hz gaming and the best 1440p gaming monitors. The shiny new 1440p IPS monitor is the biggest upgrade you can make for an enhanced gaming experience nowadays in your budget. If you select the 1440p 144hz gaming monitor with FreeSync or G-Sync, then you have to pay a little bit extra, but it will not break your bank for sure, and you will get the latest and advanced gaming technology as a benefit. If the budget is the main bar for you while choosing the best 1440p monitor, then check this post for the best budget 1440p monitor of 2017. Here you will find the top rated budget friendly 1440p monitors for gaming.
The ASUS PB278Q is a 27inch 1440P IPS gaming monitor which is designed for both work and gameplay. It has a WQHD resolution which is packed with some extra multitasking space which allows more projects and windows on the screen.
Check the features of this PB278Q Budget 1440P Monitor from ASUS below:
- It has a 27inch IPS panel which gives you far superior images in a real-life like colors
- It provides 178-degree viewing angle which allows you to enjoy gaming from almost all directions
- The video intelligence technology provides optimal viewing experience by enhancing the contrast, color, brightness, and sharpness
- The VESA mount compatibility allows you to mount it either on wall or monitor arm
- The EyeCare Flicker-Free Technology from ASUS maintains the brightness and reduces eye fatigue and strains
- Comes with a 3-year warranty from ASUS with two-way cross shipping
With super slim design, exceptional image quality, and inspiring performance, the G257HU smidpx is the best 1440P gaming monitor from Acer. With the extended support of DVI and HDMI inputs, you can enjoy power and connectivity with your smartphone or tablet on a WQHD screen.
Features of Acer G257HU smidpx WQHD 1440P Gaming Monitor are:
- It has a super-slim profile with an X-shaped stand
- It offers a 2560×1440 pixels resolution which delivers excellent detail and makes it perfect for widescreen gaming
- It has a rapid response time of 4ms which reduces the deviation in transition time
- You will experience immersive graphics for your movies and games
- The Zero frame design from Acer helps to save space on your desk
- Affordable and efficient budget monitor for you
The ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q is the best budget 1440P gaming monitor with the G-Sync technology. It comes with 1ms response time, 144hz refresh rate, and NVIDIA G-Sync technology which is the best combination for any gaming monitor you can have.
Features of ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q G-Sync 144Hz 1440P Monitor are:
- It is featured with the ASUS EyeCare Technology which reduces eye strain and fatigue
- It comes with the 5-way intuitive OSD navigation joystick which helps you to adjust and select your screen easily
- Display Port input and USB 3.0 connectivity powers the extension of connectivity
- Comes with an ergonomically designed stand with height adjustment (Tilt, Pivot, Swivel) and wall-mount features
- The NVIDIA G-Sync technology minimizes the stutter and input lag
- ASUS is PCMag reader’s choice award winner brand
The BenQ GW2765HT is a 27” IPS monitor which offers the best viewing experience and highest productivity ratio for home and office. It is featured with eye-friendly low Blue light technology which reduces strain and eye fatigue.
Features of this GW2465HZT Best Budget Gaming Monitor from BenQ are:
- It is a 27” WQHD IPS panel display which turns the screen time in your dream time
- It offers WQHD 2560x1440P resolution
- It is fully compatible with the latest Windows Operating Systems
- The Flicker-Free Technology and low blue light offers an extended viewing comfort
- It comes with an HDMI interface and built-in speakers
If you are looking for the best budget 1440p gaming monitor with eye care frameless technology, then the ASUS MX25A is the product to with. It provides better visuals at the same time retaining classic frameless design and unique inspired base. It is one of the cheapest monitors from ASUS.
The features of ASUS MX25A Eye Care Budget 1440P Gaming Monitor are:
- It has an ultra-slim frameless design
- It supports the excellent balance between the resolution and display size
- The integrated TUV certified flicker-free blue light filter with the ASUS eye care technology reduces the eye fatigue and strain when you use it for longer periods
- The IPS panel technology with 100% sRGB offer life-like stunning visuals
- With dual HDMI and Display Ports, it supports multi-monitor connectivity
The Dell Ultrasharp U2715H display is one of the cheapest gaming monitors available in the market today. It provides a brilliant viewing experience and offers a world-class performance to the gamers. This reliable and eco-efficient monitor is specially designed for your comfort and convenience.
Features of Dell Ultrasharp U2715H 1440P Gaming Monitor are:
- It has a 27” screen with QHD resolution
- The 99% sRGB provides stunning real-life like colors right out of the box
- 178° viewing angle and mercury-free LED panel lets you enjoy viewing from any direction you want
- It has the thinnest possible edges and adjustable screen features to 90-degree clockwise and anti-clockwise directions
- This TCO certified display comes with a 3-year limited warranty from Dell
Many people purchase one of these budget 1440p monitors without thinking for the second time, and they do so rightly because each and every 1440p gaming monitor mentioned here is enriched with high-class features at affordable prices. If you have questions like are these gaming monitors are worth the price? Do the games support these new 1440p monitors? Or is this the right time to pick up and upgrade to the 1440p IPS monitor? Then the features and specifications of the best 1440p monitor will clear all your doubts.