In this new era of 4K displays, the content resolution is becoming more vibrant and vivid. Many top brand manufacturers are focusing on providing wider format ratios and better showcases. The Ultrawide gaming monitor is the thing we are talking about. The 21:9 screen ratio compared to the traditional 16:9 is making the difference for the amount of content vying for our eyes.
The best ultrawide monitor offers an immersive gaming experience at a great level. Going for an ultra widescreen monitor means having a most visually stunning approach. Gaming with an ultrawide gaming monitor is an unparalleled experience that everyone should have. Not taking too much time of yours, let’s just get to the list of the best curved ultrawide gaming monitors.
Comparison of Ultrawide Monitors
|Dell UltraSharp U3415W PXF79||Acer Predator||Samsung S34E790C
|Response Time||8 ms (gray to gray) Normal Mode|
5 ms ( gray to gray) FAST Mode
|4ms||4ms (gray to gray)
|Contrast Ratio||1000 to 1||1000 to 1||3000 to 1
|Panel Type||In-plane switching||LG.Display AH-IPS||Samsung SVA (Vertical Alignment) LCD
|Viewing Angles||178°/ 172°||178°/178°||178°/178°
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||32.47 x 8.5 x 20.62 inches||32.48 x 12.17 x 23.07 inches||13.4 x 20.9 x 35.4 inches
|Screen Size||34 inches||34 inches||34 inches
|Item Weight||18.6 pounds||21.9 pounds||22 pounds
|Color||Black||Black||Black High Glossy
The Dell Ultrasharp U3415W PXF79 is one of the world’s first 34” curved ultrawide monitors. This widescreen gaming monitor surrounds you virtually and gives you an experience of breathtaking sights and sounds.
Check the features of Dell Ultrasharp U3415W below:
- It is a 34” curved widescreen monitor with a screen ratio of 21:9
- More display area means enhanced viewing comforts
- Offers a cinematic WQHD resolution and thrilling sound
- The Picture by Picture and Picture in Picture features allows you to navigate across multiple video inputs and applications
- Multiple display connectivity feature allows you to do multitasking on-screen or playing games without any interruption
- The best ultrawide monitor in its class
What to tell about this super built ultrawide monitor? Just as it named, it is really a predator in the gaming monitors world. If you are a serious gamer, then this is the monitor you should look for. The ACER Predator X34 bmiphz is the world’s first ultrawide gaming monitor with G-Sync technology. 21:9 aspect ratio, 34” screen, NVIDIA G-Sync technology, 60Hz refresh rate, overclocking of up to 100Hz, and the list goes on and on.
The Acer Predator Ultrawide Curved Monitor is featured with:
- IPS panel technology to provide you with a true colour experience with 100% sRGB
- Screen response time of 4ms and refresh rate of 60Hz for a smooth gaming action
- NVIDIA G-Sync technology which eliminates screen tearing and provides epic gaming experience
- One display port and one HDMI 1.4 signal input
- Five high-speed USB 3.0 ports to connect multiple USB devices like keyboard, mouse, gaming headset, etc.
- Two speakers of 14watts which thrill you with sound
- EchoDisplay technology to reduce power consumption up to 68%
The Samsung S34E790C is the best-in-class widescreen monitor with a 21:9 aspect ratio to provide you with a truly immersive experience. The Ultra WQHD display has a native resolution of 3440×1440 pixels which is 2.5 times more than a traditional HD display.
Features of Samsung S34E790C Extra Wide Monitor are:
- It has a static contrast ratio of 3000:1 which makes lifelike, vibrant colours to allow you enjoy an ultimate viewing experience
- The ergonomic stand is an adjustable, VESA mounting stand which lets you tilt, adjust, and mount it according to your comfort and increase your productivity
- It is built with Flicker-Free Technology to provide a comfortable and pleasing view for a long time use without worrying about eye fatigue
- The 178° wide viewing angle entertains you from every angle
- It offers user great flexibility with four USB 3.0, two HDMI, PC In, DP In, Audio Out, and DC 14V ports
The LG 34UM68-P Ultrawide IPS Monitor makes your games and videos more immersive than ever with its 21:9 aspect ratio. This LG Ultrawide monitor has a sleek design with a new ArcLine stand provides stability and assures reliable performance. On-screen control and split-screen 2.0 features allow you to make adjustments of multiple screens as well as displaying multiple windows on a single screen at once.
The Serious Gaming Features of the LG 34UM68-P Ultrawide IPS Monitor for Serious Gamers are:
- Built with FreeSync technology which eliminates tearing and stuttering
- The IPS technology with sRGB over 99% provides ideal colour reproduction to gamers
- Dedicated game modes (two first-person shooters and a real-time strategy mode) assure optimal viewing condition in your gameplay
- Quickly activate Black Stabilizer to get superior colour details in darkest scenes in the game
- The Dynamic Action Sync ensures you to have a fluid and smooth gaming action
The HP Envy 34c is the best large monitor display in its class. It offers seamless visuals and immersive experience with a full quad HD 3440×1440 screen.
Features of HP Envy Ultra-Widescreen Monitor are:
- PiP (Picture in Picture) which allows you to view PC and device feeds simultaneously
- PbP (Picture by Picture) to split the screen between two windows and getting most out from the 21:9 aspect ratio
- The diagonal 34” curved display offers you to rediscover your favourite gameplay, videos, and images
- Built-in HDMI and MHL ports allow you to share videos and pictures on all your devices
- 178° ultrawide vertical and horizontal viewing angles offer versatile viewing