Imagine life without a computer. Scary, isn’t it? Or should we say empty?
Technology is a part of who we are. Our work, leisure, and everything in between revolves around it. And, the central part of technology is the mighty monitor! We all want an excellent monitor that has a large screen, superb resolution, and many other features. However, until recently, enjoying these features was expensive. Not anymore!
We recently discovered that you don’t need to burn a hole through your pocket to afford a decent monitor. There are quite a few options that are good and affordable at the same time. We know that’s hard to believe. That’s why we have researched and found the best 32-inch monitors under 300 for you. Your job is to go through and pick your favorite. Easy!
Best 32 Inch Monitor Under 300
Let’s begin without any more delays:
1. ViewSonic 32-inch Widescreen Monitor
The ViewSonic Monitor is a sleek, slim, and stylish device that comes with a superior IPS panel and a QHD resolution. It is one of those monitors that don’t just look good but also perform just as well! Also, at its price, it is a steal! Keep reading for a few more details about it:
- It works on a flicker-free technology and has a blue light filter. This means that you won’t strain your eyes even if you work for long hours.
- Its frameless design and IPS panel always attract focus.
- Its resolution is 2560 x 1440 pixels with an LED display and an aspect ratio of 16:9.
- It supports Macs, PCs, and laptops because it has 3 major inputs. They are HDMI, Mini DisplayPort, and DisplayPort. Needless to say, it is compatible with Windows and Mac.
- The monitor comes with a power cable and an HDMI cable.
- It has multiple presets in the ViewMode feature. You can choose from Mono, Text, Web, Movie, and Game options. These settings will tailor the brightness, contrast, color temperature, gamma curve, etc. to your preference.
- The refresh rate is 60 Hz.
- The manufacturers offer a 3-year warranty.
2. Acer 32-inch Full HD Monitor
Acer computer monitors will always be among the best because they are easily affordable and come with a wide range of features. Acer has established itself well in the affordable range without compromise on quality. The Acer EB321HQ is an example of what we are saying. Below are a few highlights of the same:
- This Acer monitor is a full HD and 32-inch model with a widescreen IPS display.
- It has an LCD screen with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The aspect ratio is 16:9.
- Its refresh rate is 60 Hz, and the response time is 4 ms.
- It has multiple ports, including HDMI and VGA.
- The brightness you can expect is 300 nit.
- The monitor offers a wide viewing angle that enables you to enjoy accurate colors up to 178 degrees.
- Its in-plane switching technology ensures that no matter which angle you look at the screen from, it is perfect.
- With a contrast ratio of 100,000,000:1, you can expect crystal clear viewing of all your content.
- The monitor also has the Acer ComfyView Technology that eliminates flickering and blue light.
3. LG 32-inch IPS Monitor
Next in our list of the best cheap 32-inch monitors is this LG model. Please keep in mind that it is cheap only in terms of price. Everything else is of top-notch quality with no compromise. We have enlisted a few of its highlights below:
- The Amazon’s Choice monitor has an IPS display with full HD resolution at 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- Its aspect ratio is 16:9.
- It provides on-screen control and a black stabilizer, which ensures amazing visibility even in dark scenes.
- It is only compatible with Windows. So, if you are looking for Mac compatibility, you may want to check out the other options.
- The LED screen has an anti-glare feature to avoid strain on the eyes.
- Its refresh rate is 60 Hz.
- You can switch it to the Reader mode as and when you need to.
- It also offers Screen Split 2.0.
4. Samsung 32-inch LED Monitor
Samsung never fails to impress us! It provides excellent monitors in a wide range of budgets. So, you don’t have to worry about it being only a high-end brand. It has great choices to offer, even below 300. This particular curved monitor is one of them. There are multiple reasons why you must buy it. We have enlisted a few here:
- Its screen has a 1800R curvature that provides an extremely immersive viewing experience.
- It has a very sleek profile and a circular stand that can spruce up your space quite instantly.
- The monitor is powered by Samsung’s Active Crystal Color Technology thanks to which the colors are delivered vividly and at their absolute best.
- It also has an energy-saving feature that saves power by reducing or adjusting the brightness of the screen automatically.
- The display resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels with an LED screen.
- The aspect ratio is 16:9, and the refresh rate is 60 Hz.
- It has a Game mode that optimizes colors and the contrast to suit your gaming requirements.
- Its response time is 4 ms.
- Along with the monitor, you will get a power cable, a setup guide, and an HDMI cable.
5. MSI Full HD Gaming Monitor
Let’s round this awesome list off with an Amazon’s Choice monitor! The MSI Gaming Monitor has many features that you may not find in this price range. These include a super narrow bezel, a curved screen, and an astonishing response time. For more details, please go through the features below:
- Its refresh rate is 165 Hz, and the response time is 1 ms. Isn’t it already better than the other options you went through? Yes!
- It offers a viewing angle of 178 degrees. Also, its curved panel design makes viewing even easier.
- It has the MSI Gaming VGA, which takes gaming to another level.
- The LED screen’s resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels. The aspect ratio is 16:9.
- It comes with a VESA mount for wall mounting.
- It has a FreeSync panel, which is a huge plus point for AMD users.
- It has a DisplayPort to enable connecting with computers and laptops.
While all these monitors are under 300, you will notice that they have significant differences. For example, if you want a gaming monitor, you can go with MSI, but if you want it for work and reading, the LG monitor with its Reader Mode is ideal for you. Make sure you compare all the models and choose the one that fits your needs perfectly.
If you have any questions about any of these products or if you are having difficulty choosing one, please feel free to reach out through comments. We are always happy to guide you.