When Nintendo launched the Nintendo Switch, we could barely contain our excitement! It was a wonderful gift to the gaming community. We all were super excited about the brand new experience. But, there’s more to gaming than just this wonderful product.
What is a Nintendo Switch?
A Nintendo Switch is a super successful console from Nintendo. It took the world by storm after its release due to its portability and ease of use. The company dubs it as a “home console” that you can carry wherever you want to but practically, it is a hybrid console. The unit consists of a dock and 2 joy-con controllers.
Best Monitor for Nintendo Switch
In order to make the most out of your game time, we suggest that you buy the best monitor for Nintendo Switch. A good monitor will amplify everything your device offers, taking your gaming to a whole new level. This is why we decided to review some of the best options available today. Keep reading to find out which one you must pick!
1. WIMAXIT Portable Touch Monitor
This is a slim, IPS monitor with a stunning display and HD quality picture. It offers a wide range of features such as the following:
- It measures 15.6 inches but is portable at the same time.
- The display is 16:9, and the HD resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- The touch monitor also comes with built-in speakers.
- It has a USB-C port along with an HDMI port. So, to connect your Nintendo Switch, you will need a USB-C cable. The same holds true for phone devices as well.
- The contrast ratio is 800:1.
- The monitor has an aluminum housing and is of sturdy construction. It does not bump or collapse unnecessarily. It also has a wraparound easel for convenience.
2. C-FORCE Portable CF011 Gaming Monitor
Here’s an excellent, reliable option! The C-FORCE gaming monitor can be your Nintendo Switch’s best friend because it has everything you could ask for. Don’t believe us? Keep reading!
- It measures 15.6 inches and has a 3K display.
- It has been designed to be easily portable. It only measures 1.7 pounds and is extremely lightweight. It is very slim as well, at just 0.5 inches!
- It supports the latest tech requirements, such as power delivery for fast charging and USB-C connection.
- It supports multiple resolutions, which means you can change the resolution based on your convenience. This is possible through both Mac and Windows systems.
- Along with a 30-day refund policy, the manufacturers also offer 24/7 support and lifetime mending warranty.
3. Corkea Portable Monitor
If you are looking for a large screen that’s still portable, you can choose the Corkea monitor. It is ideal for various consoles thanks to its wide range of features. Let’s go through a few of them.
- It has a big screen of 17.3 inches packed with a 2K display. The screen promises a great visual experience with a QHD resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels. It also has an IPS panel.
- Its refresh rate is 120 Hz.
- The response time is 5 ms.
- It also has AMD FreeSync that promises a seamless gaming experience.
- The monitor comes with built-in speakers.
- It has 2 ports for connectivity. They are HDMI and USB-C.
- You can also use the monitor with Windows, Xbox, PS4, Raspberry Pi, and iOS.
4. GAEMS M155 Portable Gaming Monitor
Do you enjoy lag-free gaming? Would you like your monitor to deliver the best without weighing you down financially? GAEMS is your answer! Why do we say so? Here are the answers:
- It has a refresh rate of 60 Hz. This directly translates to hassle-free and lag-free gaming.
- You can use it not just for gaming but also for music and other purposes. This is because it comes with an audio jack for disturbance-free listening.
- The resolution of the monitor is 1920 x 1080 pixels. It is a full HD, E-LED monitor that measures 15.5 inches.
- It has hinged anti-slip rubber feet that provide a viewing angle of 12 degrees.
- It also has an integrated speaker.
5. Gaming Monitor for Nintendo Switch
Those who want a small monitor that’s ultra-portable will love this one. It only measures 10.1 inches! However, it is packed with a lot of goodness that every gamer will appreciate. Here are a few specifications that we love:
- It is a portable, IPS, HD gaming monitor.
- Its resolution is 1280 x 800 pixels, and the aspect ratio is 16:9.
- It supports multiple formats of video, including MP5, MPEG, and WMA.
- It is multifunctional. You can use it as a media player or as a gaming monitor.
- The monitor comes with a stand that lets you adjust the viewing angle.
- Its refresh rate is 60 Hz.
- It has a built-in speaker.
- The package includes the monitor, a remote control, a mounting bracket, an HDMI cable, a VGA cable, a power supply, and a user’s manual.
- The manufacturers offer a 1-year warranty on this product.
6. Case Club Waterproof Nintendo Switch Gaming Station
You get everything you need in 1 place! It really doesn’t get better than this. This product has a case and a built-in monitor that is perfect for gamers on the go. Below are a few interesting features:
- The package includes internal speakers, an HDMI cable, custom foam, a monitor power cord, and hooks & loop straps along with the in-built monitor.
- It is super easy to use! You just need to start off by connecting the HDMI cable and the cord to the Nintendo Switch. Then, you can strap it and start playing.
- The case is dust-proof and water-proof. This means that your console will be safe as you travel.
- The monitor has a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels (LED), which is very good for a Nintendo Switch. It measures 18.5 inches diagonally.
- The response time is 5 ms.
- The monitor’s power range is 100 to 240 VAC.
7. Eyoyo Portable USB C Monitor for Nintendo Switch
This is another excellent portable monitor that you can use on the go. It measures 13 inches and has quite a lot of exciting features such as the following:
- It is a full HD screen offering a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- It works well as a second monitor for Nintendo Switch, Raspberry Pi, Xbox One, etc.
- It comes with a stand cover that works as a protective case with 3 anti-slip stripes on it.
- It is VESA mountable. When at home, you can easily mount your monitor and have a superior gaming experience.
- It is compatible with many platforms including USB C and HDMI devices. This means that along with your Nintendo Switch, you can connect it with Xbox One, Raspberry Pi, laptops, and computers.
- The refresh rate is 60 Hz.
When it comes to choosing a gaming monitor, you must pay attention to your requirements. The features that the monitor offers must correspond to these requirements. Only then will you be able to find the best. Our list consists of our favorites based on multiple factors, especially reliability. So, no matter which one you go for, we are positive that you will love it. However, we advise a comparison before buying.
If you have any doubts about any of our recommendations or on the subject of gaming itself, please feel free to comment. We are always looking forward to helping our readers.