If you reminisce on the way we worked two decades ago, you will think about heavy stacks of paper, lots of stationery, and big mugs of coffee. Fast forward to 2020 and everything except the coffee has been replaced. We have drastically reduced the use of paper by embracing technology and switching to computers. Computers help us do an efficient job because they are fast, reliable, and come equipped with tools that are very handy. They cut down manual work to a large extent. That’s why, today, no office can function without computers.
When your computer directly impacts your productivity, it is only fair to buy the best productivity monitor available today. The good news is that you will find an excellent one regardless of your budget! The demand for these computers is such that manufacturers have come up with both high-end and affordable options to pick from. Still, due to the sheer number of choices on Amazon, confusion may arise. And, that’s exactly why we are here!
Best Productivity Monitor
Let’s go through our list of the best productivity monitors available for you in 2020:
1. Acer CB242Y Bir 23.8” full-HD
Acer has always been a frontrunner in terms of reliability and affordability. It has a great range of monitors that satisfy most needs. The Acer CB242Y is one of our favorites. It is simple and yet highly functional, making it the perfect monitor for productivity. Here are its main features:
- It is a full-HD monitor with a widescreen IPS display.
- It has the AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology.
- Its response time is 1 ms VRB.
- You can expect an astounding refresh rate of 75 Hz through the HDMI port.
- It is ergonomically designed for comfort. It also has a zero-frame design.
- The stand is also ergonomic.
- It has a VGA port and an HDMI port.
- The monitor comes with a VGA cable so that you set it up immediately.
- It also has the Acer VisionCare Technology that prevents fatigue due to long usage.
2. LG 34UC80-B 34-inch Curved Monitor
Those who need a large screen that’s flexible and reliable can go with the LG curved monitor. It is slightly on the expensive end, but users have nothing but good things to say about it. Let’s find out more:
- It is a 34-inch and 21:9 ultra-wide monitor QHD and IPS monitor.
- It allows screen split through the PIP mode.
- It is color calibrated. It has sRGB over 99% coverage.
- The stand is tile and height adjustable.
- It has USB 3.0 that allows fast charging.
- Using the On-Screen Control, you can put all the important settings on a separate window. This enables you to adjust the brightness, volume, etc. in seconds.
- It is powered by AMD FreeSync.
- It is also an excellent gaming monitor with 3 game modes to choose from.
3. ViewSonic VP3881 38” Pro Monitor
Here’s an amazing monitor for those who want all the possible features in their ultra-wide monitor! At 38 inches, it is a large monitor that satisfies most needs. Below are a few of its most useful features:
- It has a curved design that makes viewing and working easy. The incredible detail that it offers is an add-on, which enhances the overall experience.
- It is ideal for office work, graphic design, video editing, and photographic works.
- It has highly competitive color accuracy with a palette of 4.39 trillion colors.
- The hardware calibration is easy and fast thanks to the ViewSonic Colorbration Kit.
- It supports HDR10 content.
- When it comes to connectivity, it offers a wide range of options such as USB 3.1 Type C, DisplayPort inputs, and HDMI 2.0.
- The monitor comes with all the required cables.
- You must note that this monitor is expensive and you may not need all these high-end features if you are looking for a monitor just for office work. There are other more affordable options that you can pick. However, if you are a designer or editor, there are a few monitors that match its quality.
4. Dell 24-inch Ultra Sharp U2415 IPS Monitor
We can’t remember a time when we spoke about the best monitors and Dell did not come up! Dell is a household name and for a good reason. It has the widest range of monitors that will fit your needs. The U2415 is a budget monitor that’s perfect for office work. Let’s find out more:
- It is an LED-backlit monitor with an IPS panel.
- It allows a 178-degree viewing angle.
- The contrast ratio is 1000:1 or 2000000:1.
- It has a 99% sRGB color gamut.
- The aspect ratio is 16:10.
- It has multiple connectivity ports, including HDMI, Mini DisplayPort, USB 3.0, Audio line-out, and DisplayPort Output.
5. BENQ GW2270H 21.5” Monitor
We shall round off our list with another budget-friendly monitor. BENQ GW2270H is fairly priced and comes with the necessary features for productive work. Listed below are a few of them:
- It has a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- It has an LED-backlit display.
- The response time is 5 ms.
- It has 2 HDMI ports and a VGA port.
- The aspect ratio is 16:9.
- Its price is one of its biggest highlights. It is easily affordable.
In our quest to cover a wide range of budgets, we have enlisted various types of monitors for productivity. Along with the price tag, we urge you to go through the features of each so that you make the right choice. Sometimes, even though you have the budget, you may not require a surplus of features. In these cases, it is best to save your money!
Go on then, compare all the monitors above and choose the best for you!