Acer Aspire E15 is a Windows 10 laptop with incredible popularity. Well-priced and highly functional, there’s no denying that it is a good choice for work, regular surfing, and watching videos. You can also consider it an entry-level gaming laptop because it has good battery life and the required internal hardware.
Just like with all electronic gadgets though, though, your Acer Aspire E15 might slow down after a few years. You will also notice that its battery life is dwindling and you are unable to use it as long as you used to without a charger. This is a common occurrence with nothing to worry about. The battery is replaceable and new options are easily available.
Here, you have two choices – you can go with the original battery, manufactured by Acer, or you can choose a third party battery. Original batteries are usually more expensive and many people find them out of their budget. If you feel the same, it’s always okay to look for other choices. The catch is that the third party must be reliable. Otherwise, you may end up getting duped.
Telling the good from the bad is often a challenge. Going solely by product description can confuse you. That’s exactly why we are here to help. Our experts came together to curate a list of the top options that you can explore today.
Acer Aspire E15 Battery – Editor’s Choice
This list has been curated after detailed research and going through customer reviews. We hope you find what you are looking for here.
1. Domalk New Replacement Battery
The Domalk battery is a replacement for multiple E15 models. It is a lithium ion battery with a voltage of 14.8 V. Below are a few things you should know about it:
- The battery’s capacity is 2560 mAh.
- It is a brand new replacement battery offering up to 500 recharge cycles.
- It has been manufactured to have overcharge circuit protection, over-discharge protection, short-circuit protection, and temperature safety.
- The battery is made of PC/ABS material blend that contributes to long life, durability, and high impact.
- All the power interfaces are gold-plated. This helps the battery to shut down automatically in case the voltage exceeds the limit.
- It is backed by a warranty of 12 months.
2. AS16A5K Battery For Acer Aspire E15
This rechargeable battery for Acer Aspire E15 checks all the boxes, according to us. It also comes with a pair of screwdrivers to help you with the installation process. Here’s why we recommend that you buy it:
- The capacity of this battery is 2600 mAh.
- Its voltage is 14.8 V, which is the standard in these batteries.
- The battery is new and has gone through rigorous factory testing for quality and performance.
- It comes with built-in circuit protection, low power consumption, fast charges, and stability features.
- You get up to 500 cycles with this battery.
- These are A-grade batteries that promise safety and durability.
- The circuit boards are made of high quality materials.
- The manufacturers offer a 12-month warranty with this battery.
3. AC Doctor INC Laptop Battery
The AC Doctor battery is a definite upgrade when compared to the others in its league. We say so because its capacity is around 4400 mAh. Its features are also quite good. Let’s take a closer look:
- The voltage of this battery is 11.1 V. It is compatible with devices that accept 10.8 V as well.
- It is a reliable battery with CE and FCC safety certifications.
- The battery is backed by a warranty of 12 months.
- It charges quite fast.
- It is easy to install and is made to OE specifications.
4. FLYTEN New AS16A5K Battery
The E15 battery from Flyten is another variant worth looking at. It has a voltage of 14.8 V and many other features that we will discover here:
- Its capacity is 2600 mAh.
- This is a brand new 4-cell battery with a battery life of 2.5 to 5 hours, depending on the device and model you have.
- The package includes a cotton pad, sealed bags, and a user manual to help with the installation.
- The battery buckle provides the required stability so that the connections are not loose.
- It is made of high quality raw materials to ensure long life and durability.
- It is backed by a 12-month warranty.
5. Laptop Battery For Acer Aspire E15
The last choice (but certainly not the least) is another affordable battery for your E15. Its capacity is 2200 mAh and its voltage is around 14.8 V. A few more highlights are as follows:
- Its discharge time is 1.5 to 2.5 hours.
- You can use it for around 500 cycles.
- It comes with electromagnetic safety, short circuit protection, overheating protection, over-voltage safety, over-charge protection, and anti-static effect.
- The battery is stable and safe to use.
- It comes with a 12-month replacement warranty.
Even though third party batteries will not give you as much battery life as the OE Battery, they are affordable replacements and last at least a year, which is quite good for an old laptop. If you intend on using your Acer Aspire E15 for 3-4 years more, we recommend investing in the original replacement battery only. Otherwise, any of the choices we mentioned above are good to go for you! All the best!