Who said people only want large monitors these days? Of course, they are popular, but this fame takes nothing away from smaller monitors that are convenient and useful. 25-inch monitors are perfect for small spaces and multiple setups. In fact, you will see that many offices have these setups, and employees prefer them over one large unit.
If you are looking to buy a 25-inch monitor, you have come to the right place. Although not really large, this size is not too small. We think it is in a comfort zone that the majority of users will enjoy. Also, there are so many options from basic monitors to high-end and gaming monitors that you will find your companion no matter what your needs may be. Are you excited to explore? Keep reading!
Best 25 Inch Monitor
1. Dell UltraSharp 25-inch Monitor (U2518D)
When you get a Dell monitor, all will be well! This is because Dell is reputed to be a classy, dependable brand that brings the best features in its monitors to you at affordable prices. This particular model is under 300! But the price is not the only reason why you should buy it. The other reasons are as follows:
- The Dell U2518D is an ultra-sharp LED monitor with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels. The refresh rate is 60 Hz.
- Its pixel pitch is .216 x .216 mm, which is also at par with the leaders in the same category.
- It offers a comfortable viewing angle of 63.44 cm.
- The contrast ratio is 1000:1, and the response time from gray-to-gray is 5 ms.
- It is VESA compatible. You can mount it on the wall!
- It has multiple ports and slots, including USB 3.0, audio-line, HDMI, DP, power, and stand lock.
2. HP 25-inch LED Monitor (T3M84AA)
HP has to be one of our favorites! This model is a popular 25-inch computer monitor because it is not just affordable but also loaded with a plethora of features. These features make it a great device for work, regular surfing, and more. Below are a few highlights for you:
- It has a frameless bezel and the thinnest LCD display that HP has to offer.
- The design is sleek and lightweight.
- It is a full HD monitor with a resolution of about 1920 x 1080 pixels and an aspect ratio of 16:9.
- The IPS panel also has an anti-glare, matte finish.
- It offers excellent viewing angles of 178 degrees horizontally and vertically. You can also tilt it from -5 to 25 degrees.
- The monitor is powered with HP Enhance+ that reduces noise and ensures that there’s no picture overexposure.
- The refresh rate is 60 Hz.
- The box comes with a power adapter, an AC power cord, and an HDMI cable along with the monitor itself.
- It has VGA and HDMI ports along with HDCP support. This means that it is a great option for multi-monitor setups.
3. LG 25-inch Monitor (25UM58-P)
If you want a great monitor that also easily affordable, we will recommend this LG monitor. It is our most affordable recommendation so far with unique features that we have enlisted here:
- It has an ultrawide display at 21:9. The monitor itself has an IPS and LED panel.
- The resolution is full HD at 2560 x 1080 pixels.
- It offers SRGB over 99% coverage.
- The response time is 5 ms.
- It has a Game Mode and a Black Stabilizer.
- You can also split the screen for multitasking.
- It is only compatible with Windows.
- The monitor has a host of on-screen controls to help you make changes quickly. These include picture mode presets, brightness, dual controller, screen split, and volume.
- It also has advanced gaming features such as Dynamic Action Sync.
4. AOC 25-inch Monitor (G2590FX)
The overall size of this monitor is 25 inches, but the viewing size is 24.5 inches. That’s actually quite good! It is one of the more popular gaming monitors in its range. We are going to discuss the reasons below:
- It has a response time of 1 ms and a refresh rate of 144 Hz. Both these features support high-end gaming.
- It has a full HD TN panel at a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- The dynamic contrast ratio is 50,000,000:1.
- Thanks to Adaptive Sync and NVIDIA G-Sync compatibility, it ensures the smoothest gameplay.
- It is powered with AOC Shadow that makes it easier to see darker scenes clearly.
- You can enjoy a lag-free display on this monitor.
- It is VESA compatible (wall mountable)
- It also has AOC Flicker-free Technology and Low Blue Mode to protect eyes from strain and fatigue.
- It has a DisplayPort, VGA inputs, and HDMI ports along with an audio line out.
5. Acer 25-inch Monitor (BW257)
Acer is one of those brands that deliver quality and excellent post-purchase service. They have, in fact, never failed to impress us with their products. This Acer 25-inch monitor lives up to the brand’s reputation thanks to the following features:
- It is a full HD monitor with a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels.
- The widescreen monitor has an IPS display. Its aspect ratio is 16:10.
- The zero-frame design gives you more screen space.
- It is powered by the Acer VisionCare Technologies that protect the eyes.
- It comes with in-built speakers.
- The monitor also has a 100% sRGB color gamut technology.
- You can also use the monitor as a vertical monitor in your multi-monitor setup. This is thanks to the fact that it allows a 90-degree pivot.
- The monitor has multiple ports, including VGA, HDMI, and DisplayPort.
- It is VESA compatible.
- The Acer Display Widget makes it very easy to modify settings without fiddling with multiple buttons.
- In the box, along with the monitor, you will find VGA, audio, and DisplayPort cables.
You will note that 4/5 of these monitors are Amazon’s Choice, and 5/5 of them are users’ choice! They are multi-functional, reliable, and dependable. In fact, at a very affordable price, you can also get gaming features! What else could one ask for?
Go on then and choose your favorite 25-inch monitor from our list. Also, don’t forget to tell us which one you chose and why. We are waiting for your comments!