You really shouldn’t have to compromise with comfort and efficiency just because you have large hands! Most mice are made for average-sized hands, and that usually hinders usage for those with large hands. Thankfully, many manufacturers of gaming mice have addressed this concern. They have come up with gaming mice big hands!
Best Gaming Mice for Big Hands
Let’s take a look at a few of the best options in this category today:
1. HAVIT Ergonomic Wireless Mouse 2.4 GHz
This ergonomic, large gaming mouse is easily one of the most popular options on Amazon. It is a reasonably priced vertical mouse with 6 buttons and 3 adjustable DPI 800/1200/1600.
We have listed a few of its features are below:
- It has 2.4 GHz wireless technology thanks to which it can be operated from a distance as well. Up to 10m, you will see no interference.
- It is a vertical mouse with a contoured shape to fit comfortably in the palm. It has also specifically been designed to avoid strain on the wrist during usage.
- It comes with a USB Nano receiver, which you will find at the bottom of the device. Simply insert it into the system and start using the mouse without painful setting up processes. You don’t need any extra drivers to get started.
- It has a total of 6 buttons: Scroll wheel, adjustable DPI button, forward, left, right, and backward buttons.
- It has a matt finish that enables easier grip and holds.
- It is compatible with Windows, iOS, and Linux.
- The mouse goes to sleep if you leave it inactive for a certain period of time. You can wake it up by simply shaking it or clicking once.
- The mouse requires 2 AAA batteries.
2. Logitech G502 RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse for Big Hands
This large gaming mouse comes with advanced optical gaming sensor and tunable weight & balance. This means that you can use it according to your convenience. It also has a responsive optical sensor that makes it very handy.
We’ve mentioned a few of its biggest features below:
- Logitech says the G520 Proteus Spectrum is their most accurate mouse yet.
- It has a very easy-to-program Logitech Gaming Software through which you can customize lighting, tune the surface, and much more.
- The controls are much more customizable with 11 programmable buttons. You can also adjust the scroll to maneuver exactly how you want to.
- The USB report rate is 1000 Hz (1 ms).
- You can choose among 800, 1200, and 1600 DPI levels.
- The mouse is ergonomically designed to avoid any strain on the wrist even after prolonged usage.
3. Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Gaming Mouse
The Logitech G900 mouse is a professional gaming mouse with a fast and reliable wireless signal. For convenience, it may also be used plugged into the computer by changing it to wired mode. Charge it once, and it will run for 32 hours seamlessly.
Let’s take a look at some of its features:
- It is an ambidextrous mouse.
- It has superior tracking accuracy thanks to PMW3366 optical gaming sensor.
- The brand says you don’t have to worry about any lags or signal delays while using the device.
- The mouse comes with a data cable for charging, wireless USB adapter cable, adapter accessories cable, side button caps and covers, and user documentation.
- It has 11 buttons in total with G-shift disabled. With the G-shift enabled you will have 21 buttons.
- Maximum resolution is 12,000 DPI.
- It is compatible with Windows 7 & later and Mac OS X 10.6.x & later.
- The mouse may be on the more expensive end, but users swear by it and say that the price is justified.
4. MIONIX NAOS 7000 Multi-color Gaming Mouse for large hand
Ergonomically designed for comfort and convenience, the MIONIX NAOS is a right-handed gaming mouse. It comes with around 16.8 million LED color options with different lighting effects, making is aesthetic and functional at the same time. The optical gaming sensor is 7000 DPI.
A few more of its features have been mentioned below:
- It is a large gaming mouse with an excellent design that ensures that you use it smoothly without stressing your wrist.
- It has 128 kb built-in memory.
- Note that the scroll while only moves up and down, and not to the left or right. So, if you play games that need that functionality, this mouse may not be the right one for you.
- The mouse is extremely lightweight, and you may want to use a mouse pad for some friction.
- It comes with a feature to add macros.
- It has 6 integrated LEDs.
- It allows in-game DPI adjustment.
- The maximum tracking speed of this mouse is 5.45 m/sec.
- It has adjustable lift off distance.
- It is compatible with Windows 7, Windows XP, and Windows Vista. Users have said that it works well with Windows 8 as well.
5. Logitech G700s Rechargeable Gaming Mouse
You can use the Logitech G700s wired or wireless. The brand says its performance is approximately 8 times better than a standard mouse. The mouse has 13 programmable controls that make it highly customizable and convenient. It is among the popular mice for big hands out there.
The most important features of the mouse are below:
- It can store up to 5 ready-to-play profiles.
- It comes with a quick connect USB cable.
- It works perfectly with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
- You may need to download an optional software to use a few profile settings.
- It uses AA batteries.
- One thing that users do not like is that it does not allow weight customization.
6. Granvela Zelotes Ergonomic Wired Mouse
The Granvela Zelotes mouse functions as amazingly as it looks! This one gives you a power-packed performance while looking stunning. This is why it is one of the most sought-after mice for large hands today. Let’s take a look at its features to understand why you should grab it before it is gone.
- It is perfect for anyone who wears L to XXL sized gloves.
- It measures 130 x 105 x 45 mm. This means that it is designed only for big hands and may not be ideal if you wear M or smaller-sized gloves.
- Its adjustable DPI gives you the flexibility to choose from 5 levels, which are 1000, 1600, 2400, 3200, and 7200. Moreover, the precision control feature lets you have a lot of fun as you use the mouse.
- It is a plug-and-play mouse that does not require any setup. You can just connect it and fire it up.
- The multi-functional mouse comes with 7 side-buttons. They offer the choice to switch between multiple modes with ease.
- You can use the mouse not just with Windows but also with iOS and other popular operating systems.
- The switch life is 1 million cycles.
- The length of the USB cable is 1.5 m.
- You get a 12-month warranty against manufacturing defects.
7. Memzuoix Vertical Mouse – Ergonomic and Wireless
Measuring 4.84 x 3.54 x 2.87 inches, this mouse is quite the companion for those with large hands! It has a vertical design that fits the palm well and does not cause any sort of discomfort. The 2.4G optical mouse also has a variety of other features that make it desirable. Read on to find out what they are:
- It is a wireless mouse that consumes low power and promises stable performance.
- It is classy and sleek with easy-access buttons.
- It has better sensitivity levels than many other mice in its category. The levels offered are 800, 1600, and 2400 DPI.
- It is compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux. However, you won’t be able to use the forward and backward buttons on Macs.
- This is a regular mouse. It is not a gaming mouse.
- When used moderately, 2 AAA batteries will easily last for 4 months.
- It has an excellent rubberized grip and a matte coating that makes it quite aesthetic.
- It has a special thumb-rest as well.
- Its optical signal range is 10 meters.
A regular mouse for big hands can be very uncomfortable, and your gaming may suffer. Why not pick out the best mouse for large hands, instead? We hope our list helps you. If you have any other preferences, we would love to hear them!