Gone are the days when 21-inch monitors were the default purchase. Whenever we thought of monitors, we didn’t go beyond 21 or 24 inches.
But, hey, it’s a brave new world! It’s a large world! Everything is king-sized today and thanks to popular demand, manufacturers have taken it upon themselves to give us the best options. Today, you will see giant, immersive screens that can change the way you use your computer. These large screens are especially perfect for programming, designing, and gaming.
However, you might worry that they will be expensive. Your worries are not baseless, let us tell you that. But, that doesn’t mean you can’t find something that’s easy on your pocket. There are quite a few budget options that are also of excellent quality.
If you are looking for something along the same lines, you have come to the right place. We have shortlisted a few excellent options for you.
Best Budget 49 Inch Monitor – Editor’s choice
Our experts have picked these monitors out based on their features, prices, and other important factors. Let’s take a closer look:
1. Asus ROG Strix XG49VQ – 49” Curved Gaming Monitor
Asus is known to manufacture A-class monitors that are not too highly priced. That is why we decided to start with this lovely brand. The Asus ROG Strix monitor has the following features:
- This is a dual-full HD monitor with a refresh rate of 144 Hz.
- The resolution is 3840 x 1080 with free sync 2 HDR. Together, they promise a super immersive experience especially while gaming.
- It comes with HDMI and DisplayPort connectivity.
- The contrast is outstanding with 90% DCI-P3 coverage. The color performance is nothing short of cinematic.
- It is VESA compatible and allows you to tilt, swivel, and adjust its height based on your convenience.
- This ultrawide monitor has GameVisual overlays and different modes to enhance your gaming experience.
- The Asus Eye Care Technology provides blue light filters and flicker-free backlighting.
2. Pbmiiipx 49” Curved Monitor
Acer and ASUS are always head-to-head in competition for the top spot when it comes to quality and value. That’s why, closely following ASUS on our list is Acer. The curved monitor comes with the specifications mentioned below:
- This is a 1800R, curved monitor with dual full HD display and a resolution of 3840 x 1080.
- It is powered by AMD Radeon FreeSync 2 Technology.
- The refresh rate is around 144 Hz when you use the DisplayPort.
- The response time is around 4 ms, which is quite good for gaming.
- It is VESA compatible and allows horizontal & vertical viewing angles of 178 degrees.
- It has 2 HDMI ports and display port. It comes with a DisplayPort cable as well.
3. Sceptre Curved Monitor
This one is also a curved 49-inch monitor with glowing reviews and excellent features. Sceptre has proven time and again that it is indeed an excellent brand for gaming monitors. Here’s a closer look at this model:
- It is an ultrawide curved monitor with an immersive 49-inch screen and an aspect ratio of 32:9.
- The monitor’s refresh rate is 120 Hz.
- It comes with multiple ports for superior connectivity and convenience.
- It is a height adjustable monitor.
- You can enjoy flicker-free viewing thanks to its updated technology and blue light filter.
- The monitor comes with built-in speakers and a headphone jack.
4. Samsung 49-inch Odyssey G9 Gaming Monitor
You can’t keep Samsung out of the race! The Odyssey monitor is not overly priced but it has all the features you are looking for. Read on to get an insight:
- This is a QLED monitor and it is the largest in Samsung’s arsenal.
- It is curved to provide maximum immersion while gaming without eye strain.
- Its QLED technology promises vivid colors and excellent contrast.
- It also uses Quantum Dot Technology for added brightness. This technology provides at least 125% more color than sRGB.
- The monitor is powered by NVIDIA G-Sync as well as AMD FreeSync.
- Its refresh rate is 240 Hz, the best on our list so far.
- Infinity Core Lighting further enhances gaming and gives an outstanding experience.
5. Samsung LC49RG90SSNXZA CRG9 Curved Gaming Monitor
Yes, we have one more option from Samsung that you will love. It is incredibly popular because if its features and price tag. Below are a few more details:
- This is a QLED monitor with a refresh rate of 120 Hz.
- The ultrawide monitor is powered by AMD FreeSync 2 and displays crisp HDR content.
- HDR 1000 is capable of handling brightness of up to 1000 nits. That’s very bright!
- It allows many split screen functions such as picture-by-picture.
- The monitor has flicker free technology and blue light filter that help you play for a long time without feeling the strain.
- Its response time is 4ms.
- It comes with 4 USB port, 1 HDMI port, and 2 DisplayPorts.
People also ask
1.) What Is The Best Resolution For A 49-Inch Monitor?
5120 x 1440 is the best resolution. 3840 x 1080 is also excellent.
2.) What Is A 49-Inch Ultrawide Monitor Equivalent To?
It is equivalent to two 27-inch monitors.
3.) Is Odyssey G9 Discontinued?
No, it is not.
4.) Are Super Ultrawide Monitors Good?
Yes, they are great for gaming.
Based on your budget, you can choose from the aforementioned monitors. They are all fairly priced and much cheaper than the high-end monitors. They are, however, loaded with features, which means that you will not be sacrificing a whole lot. All the best!