It takes money to be tech-savvy and to have excellent gaming monitors. But it doesn’t have to take too much money either! Back in time, the thought of buying high-end gadgets was scary because most of us couldn’t afford it. Also, the choices were limited. Now, times have changed, and we have options in every price range. Take the cheap ultrawide monitors, for example. Who knew they would be so easily available at prices under $300?
Best Ultrawide Monitor Under 300
While you feel ecstatic about this, allow us to list out some of the best ultrawide monitors under 300 for you. This will ease your research process and help you pick the best without searching too much. Let’s start!
1. LG 29WK600-W 29” Ultrawide Monitor Under 300
We think LG is one of the most customer-friendly companies out there. Why? Because it has always catered to various market needs and delivered accordingly. What’s more, most of its monitors are loved by users. Take the LG 29WK600-W monitor, for instance. It is Amazon’s Choice! Here are its features:
- It is a 29-inch ultrawide IPS monitor.
- It is full-HD with 21:9 display.
- The color gamut is sRGB 99%.
- It is powered with the AMD FreeSync Technology, reducing blurring and distortion.
- It is HDR10 compatible.
- The monitor comes with excellent features such as screen split and on-screen control.
- Its ultra-thin bezel makes it virtually borderless.
- You can adjust the tilt of the monitor thanks to its ergonomic stand.
- It is loaded with advanced gaming features such as black stabilizer and Dynamic Action Sync.
2. Acer Nitro VG271 Full HD Monitor Under 300
Acer is also one of the more affordable brands out there. It has a wide variety of monitors that fall under 300, and the Acer Nitro VG271 is one of them. We are specifically discussing this because we absolutely love it, as does Amazon itself! Let’s shed light on what the monitor comes with:
- It is a 27-inch full HD IPS monitor.
- The resolution you can enjoy is 1920 x 1080.
- It comes loaded with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology.
- Its refresh rate is 144 Hz.
- Its response time is 1ms.
- It has one display port and two HDMI ports. The HDMI cable is included in the package.
- It comes integrated with Acer VisionCare Technologies for safe viewing and gaming.
- It has display HDR 400.
3. Alienware 25 Gaming Monitor – AW2518Hf Full HD Monitor
The moment one sees the word Alienware, one panics. That’s because Alienware has the reputation of being quite expensive and out of reach for folks who can’t spend too much. But, Alienware has thankfully identified the need for affordable monitors and has come up with the Alienware 25 Gaming Monitor. It is excellent, reliable, and one of the best on our list. And, of course, it is Amazon’s Choice too. What sets it apart? Here are the details:
- It has a futuristic style and excellent stability.
- This is super-fast with a stunning refresh rate of 240 Hz.
- It is compatible with all operating systems.
- The monitor comes with AMD Free Sync that gets rid of any distortions or hindrances in the gameplay. You also don’t need to worry about broken frames.
- The response time is 1ms.
- It has a specific gaming OSD design. In other words, the monitor has been built, keeping the specific needs of gamers in mind.
- The monitor comes with a stand that allows height adjustment, pivot features, swivel, and tilt, among other things.
- For installation directions, you can go through the manual that comes with the monitor.
- We have mentioned this here despite it not being strictly under 300 because for just a few extra bucks you can buy a monitor that truly packs a punch!
4. LG 25UM58-P 25-inch UltraWide IPS Monitor
The monitor from LG is one of the most affordable ones on our list. It has everything you need to enhance your gaming experience but without the added costs and headaches. So, if you are truly on a tight budget, you can close your eyes and purchase this one. Listed below is what you can expect:
- It is an ultra-wide IPS monitor.
- It has a 21:9 display.
- Srgb is more than 99%.
- The response time is high at 5ms. The others have 1ms, yes, but 5ms is not really bad.
- It is compatible with Windows 10.
- It has both game mode and black stabilizer features.
- You can enjoy screen split in the PIP mode.
- You can change settings from the on-screen control itself without having to look around too much.
- It is the perfect monitor for improved gaming and multitasking at an unbeatable price.
5. Acer Gaming Monitor 27” KG271 Under 300
We are rounding our list off with yet another Acer Gaming Monitor. It is 27 inches in size and extremely reliable. Amazon thinks so too! What sets it apart, though? And why must you purchase it? Keep reading to find out:
- It is a wide-screen display with AMD FreeSync Technology.
- The resolution is 1920 x 1080. In other words, it is a full-HD monitor.
- You can expect a refresh rate of 144Hz whilst using the Display Port for connection.
- It is VESA compatible.
- The monitor comes with HDMI and Display Port cables for your convenience.
- The response time is 1ms.
- It has 2 speakers.
- The Acer monitor comes powered with Acer VisionCare Technologies in order to safeguard your eyes from strain and discomfort while gaming.
Didn’t we tell you that budget is not a constraint for ultra-wide monitors today? Go on, compare the above, and choose your favourite! All the best!