If you are a game lover, then you must have heard and played Minecraft which is one of the most popular games of all time. To enjoy the gaming at its best, you need the perfectly compatible peripherals for your system and a mouse is one of them. Here, I have compared and reviewed the best mouse for Minecraft PVP (Player Vs. Player) game.
Do you need a gaming mouse for Minecraft?
While Minecraft is a very popular game and requires a good mouse, you don’t really need a gaming mouse for it. So, if your sole purpose is to play Minecraft and no other game, we recommend that you continue using your current mouse. As long as it works fine and does not give any problems, you will have fun using it in the game. Only if you are into competitive gaming for Minecraft and/or are a pro gamer who plays other games as well should you consider investing in a gaming mouse for Minecraft.
Things to remember while buying a gaming mouse for Minecraft
Regardless of whether you buy a gaming mouse or a regular mouse, here are things you must consider:
- The comfort: You are likely to spend hours playing Minecraft, especially if you choose the Hardcore mode. This is why comfort and fit are very important. Otherwise, you will feel a twitch and tension in your hands, which can be dangerous in the long run. To ensure this doesn’t happen, you should keep the following in mind:
- Size of the mouse
- Its girth
- The material of the top surface
- Weight – always choose a weighted mouse
- The DPI: Minecraft is a game of survival. It revolves around exploration. So high speed and multiple DPI options should not be your priority. In fact, if you only play Minecraft, investing in a mouse with multiple DPI is a waste of money. If you have 3-4 options, that’s more than enough.
- The wire: Should you buy a wired mouse or a wireless one? It really does not matter in this case. Wired mice have a better response rate but this feature is not relevant in Minecraft. So, we recommend that you choose based on your personal preferences and the types of games you play besides Minecraft.
- The price: You will easily find a suitable mouse below $30 for Minecraft. But, make sure you stick to popular brands.
As per the recent update, Minecraft the latest updated version has support across devices like smartphones, PCs, and gaming consoles. The beta version test of Minecraft in Xbox One game console was done successfully and thus the comfortable gaming environment to play this addictive game has been opened up. To enjoy gaming at best, many users prefer wireless gaming mouse for their USB powered monitor systems, and so I have compiled the list of both wired and wireless mouse for games like Minecraft. Check the features, specifications of these Minecraft game mouses and pick up your most suitable gaming companion.
Best Mouse for Minecraft PVP
1. G602 Logitech Lag-Free Wireless Gaming Mouse
The Logitech G602 is the best mouse for play games like Minecraft. This extremely durable wireless gaming mouse can handle heartrending gaming situations due to its mechanical built switches. It has a wireless operating range of three meters.
- It has a lifespan of 20-million clicks and can run up to 250 hours (in performance mode)
- The 11 customizable buttons help to make you a true gamer
- Per profile, a user can record 5 unique DPI settings which can be easily changed
- It is compatible with both Windows and Mac Operating Systems
- The Delta Zero Sensor Technology provides top accuracy and lag-free gaming environment
- It does not come with weight adjustments
2. VersionTECH. RGB Gaming Mouse for Minecraft
Amazon’s Choice and ours too, the VersionTECH RGB Gaming Mouse is one of the best options available in the market today. It has an excellent design with so many features that you will wonder how you didn’t stumble upon this product before. Don’t believe us? Go through the pros and cons and decide for yourself then!
- The design is simply exquisite, with 7 colors glowing together. Of course, you can switch this feature off whenever you want to.
- It comes with 4 DPI resolutions – 800/1200/1600/2400! Isn’t that just spectacular? Precise tracking and superb sensitivity thanks to these options will make gaming as well as regular work fun.
- It is extremely easy to use. All you have to do is plug it in, and you are ready!
- It has 6 programmable buttons and a scroll wheel that’s hyper-fast.
- It is compatible with Windows 10, 8, and 7, Windows Vista, MacOS, and Linux.
- It is easily affordable.
- You won’t be able to use forward and backward buttons for OS systems.
- The cursor tends to tremble and move on its own accord.
If you compare, you will note that the pros outweigh the cons.
3. CORSAIR M65 Pro Gaming Mouse
This custom tuned gaming mouse from Corsair will give you an enhanced experience while playing games like Minecraft. The aluminum material makes it extremely lightweight to handle without much pressure by hands.
- The upgraded weight tuning system will make the center of gravity matching with your gaming technique
- You can customize the RGB lights and can program the functions using macros
- It has a durable built which will offer a lifespan of above 20 Million Clicks
- According to the speed of your game, you can set the working of the mouse through on-the-fly 12000 DPI sensor
- The sensor calibration provides you extreme response during the gameplay
- The shape and weight of this mouse can make some users uncomfortable
4. Redragon M601 Wired Gaming Mouse for Minecraft
The M601 backlit supported gaming mouse from Redragon comes with four different DPI adjustments including 3200, 2400, 1600, and 800 DPI. This stylishly designed mouse is completely customizable and comfortable for all types of gamers.
- It supports 3600 FPS with 15G acceleration
- It comes with 8-piece adjustable weight tuning which means you can set the weight of the mouse according to your comfort
- The 5 customizable program buttons allow you to personalize the level of the game
- You can save up to five unique profiles in this wired mouse from Redragon
- The shape and structure of this mouse will provide a top-notch gaming control while playing Minecraft and similar games
- You can only shut off the lights entirely or can change the speed, but cannot change the effect
5. Razer DeathAdder Essential Professional-Grade Gaming Mouse
If you want a perfect and enhanced gaming experience, then go for the Razer DeathAdder professional gaming mouse. With 4G 6400 DPI optical sensor, you can customize the mouse speed to have better responsiveness and smoothness.
- The programmable buttons will help you to customize the game level as per your needs
- The gold-plated USB connector provides a smoother connection to your system
- It has larger buttons which offer perfect comfort to your fingers
- Onscreen responsiveness and accuracy are unmatchable
- Ergonomic design makes you feel comfortable
- It does not have customized LED effects
6. SteelSeries Rival 300
The SteelSeries mouse is for those who are looking for a great gaming mouse for Minecraft and beyond. This one has a series of features that you cannot ignore including an advanced sensor and a DPI adjustment range from 50 to 5600. Moreover, it has 6 programmable buttons, 30 million click switches, 2-zone illumination, and zero hardware acceleration.
- It is highly customizable
- The software is superior
- The sensor is impressive
- Highly ergonomic with 30 million clicks
- Weight adjustment is not possible
- May be too expensive for only Minecraft gaming
7. ROCCAT Tri-Button Gaming Mouse for Minecraft
ROCCAT is an ambidextrous mouse with a world of features. It is the best option if you share your computer with a lefty or a righty. It comes with a pro-optic sensor with a range of 250 to 2000 DPI. You can choose from the 7 pre-determined DPI settings with ease. Plus, you enjoy slip-free play, ultra-precise 2D wheel, customized gaming, and a sturdy build.
- Ambidextrous mouse
- The DPI adjustment is very easy
- The scroll wheel is awesome
- Perfect for Minecraft gaming
- Not the ideal choice if you play other games as well since it has only 3 buttons
- No weight adjustment
People also ask
If you still have a few doubts about the best mouse for Minecraft, these FAQs may answer them. Please go through.
1) What DPI is best for Minecraft?
Contrary to the popular belief, low sensitivity is actually better for Minecraft. High sensitivity may not be a good choice, in our opinion.
2) What is my mouse DPI?
You will have to go through the documentation of the mouse. It is really not possible any other way because settings on your operating system will not be able to help you.
3) What is jitter clicking?
When you click your mouse with a single finger as fast as possible, it is called jitter clicking.
4) What is butterfly clicking?
When you click your mouse as fast as possible using two fingers, it is called butterfly clicking.
5) Is jitter clicking bad?
If you do it once in a while, it shouldn’t be harmful. But, if you keep doing it regularly, it will damage your wrist. A few avid gamers have also ended up in the hospital due to this. So, please exercise caution.
6) Is butterfly clicking cheating?
According to the new rules, you can get banned due to butterfly clicking. So, yes, it is considered cheating.
Many gamers think that the Minecraft can be played best with the three-button gaming mouse. While many others believe in buying the most advanced FPS plus MMO mouse which can help them to stay in the competition.
But, as per my research and the user reviews, you need a mouse with customizable buttons with the macro which can do all the things for you in the first person games like Minecraft. And so, I have listed and reviewed the most comfortable gaming mice for this genre of games.
Which is your preferable Minecraft gaming mouse from the list above? Do you have any other option in mind which can give a healthy competition to the products mentioned here? Let the world know your thought by spreading your words through the comment section below.